Sunday 16 December 2007

Been bad!!

Oooo I haz been bad in not keeping my blog up to date. But better late than never I say.

Well life has actually been rather good lately, I had a lovely quiet birthday evening in with friends and got fabulously lovely pressies.

I have come to realise I can't live my life trying to make others around me happy, so I am going to concentrate on making ME happy.

I have dyed my hair and it feels right, I am getting the tattoo to cover up the one I hate with a passion and I am going to wear what I want and feel good in, not what others say I should wear.

I will live my life for me not for others, it has taken me WAY to long to get to this point but I have got here in the end.

Now I just need to break the news to my blood family LMAO, heres hoping I survive that one.

No comments: