Friday 12 October 2007

anger and pain

Each day I hold this hurt and anger in inside I die a little more, but what would happen if I let it all out?

Would you even notice or care, that I doubt as it would mean admitting the world does NOT revolve around you 24/7 and that "oh Lord help us" you may just possible have been wrong, and we all know that just does NOT happen *rolls eyes*.

Did you know the damage you would do to me by hiding that I had told you for 9 years?? Did you even care?? Why was she never punished for what she did to me for all those years?? NO I don't count not being left alone with her as a punishment for her, it was a punishment for me that you even let that woman near me ever again.

Did you even contemplate getting me counseling, so that maybe I wouldn't be TOTALLY fucked up for the rest of my life??? It was hidden away in a dark cupboard never to be aired in public or even with the family, do you know or care how THAT made me feel??

No well I am letting you know now, all be it in a way you will never be likely to come across.

It made me feel like dirt on the bottom of the family's shoes, that I was never important enough to be cared about. Was that because of what had happened or was it because I was my father's daughter???

I never could tell which made you despise me more.

No comments: