Tuesday 9 October 2007

parent, adult, child!!!

I find it difficult sometimes to remember that I am the adult/child not the parent/adult in the relationship with my birther, whoever told her you have children to be slaves should be lined up against a wall and slapped with the trout of enlightenment.

On more than one occasion today I had to say "look your the adult, make your own desicions" and I even had to walk out of a shop and leave her there for a while.

Have I ever managed to sit down and have an adult to adult conversation with her, LMFAO I reckon hell will freeze over before that happens. Why you ask well no person with a narcissistic personality is EVER going to admit they were EVER wrong or at fault for anything *rolls eyes skywards* and hell she has at least 5 of the markers of having narcissistic personality disorder.

And what of the paternal parent, BWHAHAHA the one that just wants to be my friends and is even more f*cked up than I am.

No comments: