Sunday 28 October 2007

another week, more workmen :(

So last week I had workmen in ripping out my very dated and useless kitchen and replacing it with something much more me friendly, also flipping my front door to open the other way. I am happy with 99.9% of it, but there is a wee bit that I need to chase up in the kitchen.

This coming week I have contractors coming in to rip out my wetroom floor and re-plumb under it and also now I found out digging up the drainage in my communal backgarden (ooo my neighbours will love me, NOT) and replacing that too. Am I looking forward to this??? NO, I have had to persuade my birther to take my girlies for another week whilst this is all going on, which means more sleepless nights (I struggle to sleep without my cats on the bed) and feeling so freaking lonely it ain't funny.

The birther has tried to persuade me to give the workmen keys to do the work and me not be there, but I am not sure I trust them to do the work, so I am going to see how I feel about it later.

No comments: