Monday 29 October 2007

Not a happy bunny!


Can you see why?? This is what I have been left with for a wetrrom today *rolls eyes* Finally the workmen actually SHOWED UP to start the work to fix my wetroom drainage issues.
They ripped up my sparkly lino floor and then left saying they "hoped" to be back tomorrow or the day after, but that it would be "unlikely" that my new floor would be done before next week, out-fecking-ragous is what pops into my head.
I am even more troubled by the fact that the floor isn't exactly what you would call even or safe for me with my sticks to walk on.
I am truely pissed off right now and if they don't come back tomorrow they will be dealing with one VERY pissed off bunny, who will do what I have to to get this sorted that includes shafting them in the media if it comes to it.
The way I have been treated on EVERY single thing that has needed done onmy local authority flat is fecking outrageous, this one thing alone has taken OVER a year to get to this point.
What they think because I am a cripple (sorry I truely hate the word disabled) that I will just quietly let it happen?? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn did they get that one wrong. They have fucked with the WRONG cripple.

No comments: