Saturday 13 October 2007

Chop, chop, chop and off it goes

Well I have finally made my mind up to have my very long hair (butt length) cut very short (jaw length), I have been humming and hawing this desicions for WAY to long (over a year) and have finally made my mind up.

If I happen to not like it I can always grow it back again, but for the ease of looking after short hair I am willing to risk it. Just now it can take up to 12 hours to dry as I don't use a hairdryer, and it takes at least 20 minutes to brush it at night even if I have brushed it in the morning and had it up all day *rolls eyes*.

This is not the first time I have drasticly cut my hair, the first time I was 10 and it had taken 3 years of bugging the birther for her to finally relent, and when it was actually cut she ran crying out of the hairdressers LOL.

Little did she know that within a year I would have a proper tankgirl doo with a shaved head with tuft LMFAO.

The last time I did it I was 19 and just wanted to be able to get up and go out without faffing around for ages. So I know it is liberating to chop off your hair.

So roll on Thursday (my appointment) and less shampoo and conditioner.

Then all that will be left is to find a hair dye colour I like :D

No comments: