Thursday 11 October 2007

Twazocks, they are all twazocks

ARGH, inept asstards at the repairs direct department at the council.
Having had 4 repairs direct plumbers out to look at my wet floor shower to find out why it floods so quickly and when I emptied the wetroom sink it came up the shower drain, they finally discovered it was because it had been BADLY fitted. So they had to refer the job back to the adaptations department that fitted it apparently, that was a month and a half ago and I have been waiting since to hear back.

Well finally today I got sick of waiting and chased the whole thing up.

No it is not ANYTHING to do with adaptations as my wetroom was installed OVER a year ago, so back to freaking repairs direct again ARGH.

Now I have to get an inspector to come out (BTW they are NOT actual experienced workmen the inspectors) to apporove them ripping up the floor to re-plumb in the drain ARGH.

Whats the bet that the twazock inspector says "your drains just blocked"??? No it fecking ain't btw, they have tried clearing the drain and it made bollock all difference.

No comments: